Thursday, September 8, 2011

Victory!

Hey G-ites (running out of names here....any suggestions?),

I really enjoyed the cookout last night.  Thanks everyone for coming out and making the difficult decision of choosing between a jalapeno burger or a cheddar hot dog.  That was probably the most challenging question I had to answer for the night, over and above my homework for history and business classes. 

I hope you guys had a good time seeing/meeting your neighbors.  If you want to meet more of your neighbors, on a bigger scale, come out to the North Village Block Party on September 16th from 6 to 8.  There will be lots of delish food, ragin' music, and free rides in the Paladin's armor and on his horse (of course BYOPAH, Bring your own Paladin Armor and horse...).

Also, just to keep things classy, I tacked on a study about breakfast and it's effect on your performance in classes.  It's worth skimming the abstract and conclusion. 

Peace out G-omey's (see what I mean?)

Daniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment