Thursday, January 19, 2012

Well Well Well.

NVG, Round 2.

Be sure to welcome the study abroaders back to Furman and into the NVG community.  They may be experiencing a bit of culture shock coming back to the US, so try not to eat too much Cookout in front of them.  Maybe even talk about the architecture of North Village Apartments and drop the occasional "Hola" (beware, the "h" is a trap and if pronounced will blow your whole cultured cover) to elp them (see what I did there?) gradually assimilate back stateside.

A new thought for this second semester...are there any ardent bloggers in G?  People who, like me, enjoy dropping posts that only they find extremely hilarious?  I do have to say, it's quite a rush prepping a post for the apartment.  If you have any thoughts or comments about North Village, life in G, Furman...and want to write up a post, feel free to shoot me it in an email.  I'll post it up on this blog (which probably has around 2 million hits a day---it's practically the next Facebook).  SO, if you want to make it big as a blogger, let me know.

Peace G!

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment